Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Clayton
2013-07-17 02:21:25 UTC
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions

Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?

If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.

Clayton

"This is America"

Bob Officer
2013-07-17 02:46:11 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:21:25 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Or not. the only legal opinion which counts is the judge's.
--
Bob Officer
"Whoops .... now where did I put that other braincell?

Oh, I'll check up my arse ...get back to ya."
carole hubbard in Message-ID: <f3b680d9-da69-4c7e-99b2-***@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>
Clayton
2013-07-17 03:09:53 UTC
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!

"MISSION: To provide authoritative information, products and services
to help you better understand and more effectively exercise your
immunization exemption, exception and waiver rights--and to help you
avoid the unnecessary loss of those rights."

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS not the rights of big pharma to IMPOSE their product
through spin, sleight of hand, propaganda, "herd immunity" or whatever
other spin they use to sell your product.
Post by Clayton
Clayton
"This is America"
http://youtu.be/ihsem2vvnnM
Harold and Kumer Interrogation scene

Bob Officer
2013-07-17 03:28:00 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:09:53 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.

Every 1st year law student knows that fact.

<Snip>

Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.

Book hype is not always true or correct.

Clayton
2013-07-17 03:41:32 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.
Every 1st year law student knows that fact.
Are you a first year law student fred?
If not, stop commenting on what you know nothing about.
Post by Bob Officer
<Snip>
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?

Or do you think that corporations, more interested in selling product,
should mandate what is best?

Well I think we know where Fred stands on this issue, since he has
shown himself over and over to be nothing more than a corporate pawn.

Nice try pawn!!

Clayton

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have
a thousand reasons to smile." - Anonymous
Bob Officer
2013-07-17 04:13:22 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.
Every 1st year law student knows that fact.
Are you a first year law student fred?
I have looked at the syllabus for the class carole. Which is more
than you have done for what an person has to study to be an MD. I
also set as a member of a jury for a trial and listen to what the
judge had to say. Then I looked it up to verify what the judge said
was correct.

Clayton
2013-07-17 05:10:34 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
[...]
Looking into a syllabus doesn't make you an authority Fred - sorry to
disappoint.

Bob Officer
2013-07-17 15:44:25 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
[...]
Sorry to disappoint you, I did more than just look. American history
including jurisprudence is a one of my hobbies.

Judges are the authority on law, because they make the decisions on
what the law means. Look it up in Black's or any text book.

Ernie
2013-07-17 10:01:31 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.
Every 1st year law student knows that fact.
Are you a first year law student fred?
I have looked at the syllabus for the class carole. Which is more
than you have done for what an person has to study to be an MD.
carole looking at the first year medical school course syllabi?

she'd say it was dumbed down, so why bother.

carole <-- an ignoramus by choice, and proud of it.
Post by Bob Officer
<Snip>
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?
Or do you think that corporations, more interested in selling product,
should mandate what is best?
Well I think we know where Fred stands on this issue, since he has
shown himself over and over to be nothing more than a corporate pawn.
Nice try pawn!!
Oh no . . that old 'pawn' criticism . . . again.

crazy carole just doesn't understand that without providing proof that
someone's been unduly influenced by a pharmaceutical company, her
allegations go nowhere.

Nice try, stupid!
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
[...]
During an exchange between Bowditch and carole, Bowditch posted to
show carole was wrong about what is taught to medical school
students.
Post by Ernie
she'd say it was dumbed down, so why bother.
carole <-- an ignoramus by choice, and proud of it.
Yep!
Post by Bob Officer
<Snip>
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?
Or do you think that corporations, more interested in selling product,
should mandate what is best?
Well I think we know where Fred stands on this issue, since he has
shown himself over and over to be nothing more than a corporate pawn.
Nice try pawn!!
Oh no . . that old 'pawn' criticism . . . again.
Typical carole action.
Post by Ernie
crazy carole just doesn't understand that without providing proof that
someone's been unduly influenced by a pharmaceutical company, her
allegations go nowhere.
Nice try, stupid!
--
Bob Officer
"Well guess what, I don't care if I don't get the details right."
Carole Hubbard, the infamous 'Idiot from Down Under' in
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:09:53 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?
No, I don't think that is a right in some cases.

It certainly isn't any right enumerated by law.

In fact the law in some instances states a person can be forced into
medication. I can think of two or three cases right off the top of my
head.

<Snip of carole's nonsense>

Clayton
2013-07-17 05:27:15 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:09:53 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?
No, I don't think that is a right in some cases.
It certainly isn't any right enumerated by law.
In fact the law in some instances states a person can be forced into
medication. I can think of two or three cases right off the top of my
head.
You must be looking into the mirror when you say that Fred.

The influence of corporate medicine has gone far enough - people are
tired of the spin and lies of big pharma and insisting they have a say
in what goes into their bodies including vaccines.

<Snip of carole's nonsense>
Bob Officer
2013-07-17 15:50:42 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:09:53 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
Do you think that people have the right to choose what goes into their
own body's and that of their children?
No, I don't think that is a right in some cases.
It certainly isn't any right enumerated by law.
In fact the law in some instances states a person can be forced into
medication. I can think of two or three cases right off the top of my
head.
You must be looking into the mirror when you say that Fred.
The influence of corporate medicine has gone far enough - people are
tired of the spin and lies of big pharma and insisting they have a say
in what goes into their bodies including vaccines.
Courts have decided that employers can require immunizations, as well
as the government can through public health laws enforce
immunizations and medical treatments.

Case law has gone all the way to ScotUS, and found the requirements
within due process requirements.

Immigration and entry from some areas "Immunizations/shots/ and Tb
tests are required to entry or reentry into the US.

You are as usual, clueless and talking out of you expertise.

Woody
2013-07-17 15:59:55 UTC
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
carole <-- a clueless idiot, and her own words have made her so.
--
"Men are bullies, they start and conduct all the wars.
All pedophiles and rapists are men. Practically all
http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/vaccines/Jacobson_v_Massachusetts_brief.htm

http://www.harvardlawreview.org/issues/121/may08/Note_2447.php

http://harvardlawreview.org/media/pdf/a_twenty-first-century_jacobson_v_massachusetts.pdf
http://www.publichealthlaw.net/MSEHPA/MSEHPA2.pdf

http://academic.udayton.edu/health/syllabi/bioterrorism/7ModelState/msehpa.pdf
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.
And then only when the legal issues are ripe, pending in cases on his
docket.
Post by Bob Officer
Every 1st year law student knows that fact.
<Snip>
Carole still doesn't get it. Not being able to recognize a Fallacy
(appeal to false authority.) is one seem doesn't seem to see.
Book hype is not always true or correct.
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
Post by Clayton
Post by Clayton
http://www.ebooksresearch.com/ebooks/Authoritative-Guide-To-Vaccine-Legal-Exemptions.asp
Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Is the push for mandatory vaccination about health and safety, or
profits for big pharma?
If you don't want mandatory vaccination forced on you then this book
might be helpful.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine legal
exemptions you can trust, written by a licensed attorney!
A lawyer can only give citations of the law and his qualified
opinion. The judge is the only one that can give "authoritative
information and decisions" as to what the law actually means.
And then only when the legal issues are ripe, pending in cases on his
docket.
Correct.

Judges during the process of cases in their courts, even decide what
is evidence is placed before the jury even gets to the court. The
jury is allowed to give weight to the evidence and testimony to come
up with guilty or not guilty verdicts.