New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases than unvaccinated
Clayton
2014-06-03 22:05:42 UTC
June 3, 2014

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

Clayton

http://www.cancertruth.net/ama-history/
"Rockefeller’s goal was to dominate the oil, chemical, and
pharmaceutical markets, so his company (Standard Oil of New Jersey)
purchased a controlling interest in a huge German drug/chemical
company called I.G. Farben."
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 23:13:37 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:05:42 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
This study was debunk when it was release in 2011. Did you for that
Carole?
--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
<RWpco.4333$***@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>
george152
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 00:10:06 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:40:54 +1200, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.

Fred's brain fungus
2014-06-04 00:25:23 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.
Debunked by who fred? ...and in your dreams.
I must have been away that day or I would have put in my 2 bob's
worth.

That's your opinion fred that the study has been debunked.
You've been debunked as a PSF by a reliable source.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but its just that, your
opinion. In the meantime it stands until there is another scientific
study, not done by big pharma, that compares vaccinated to
unvaccinated.

We all know that big pharma has a vested interest in maintaining high
as possible vaccination rates, and the excuse they use for not
conducting any tests is that it wouldn't be ethical to have an
unvaccinated population to compare with.

Is that the same as unending war meant to make the world safe for
democracy?

Fred's brain fungus
Brought to you by big pharma, where only the best propaganda will do

Attacking any remedies that can't be patented on behalf of big pharma
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 01:50:21 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.
Debunked by who fred? ...and in your dreams.
I must have been away that day or I would have put in my 2 bob's
worth.
You tried to but with your innumeracy, you failed to grasp the
subject matter.
Post by Fred's brain fungus
That's your opinion fred that the study has been debunked.
You've been debunked as a PSF by a reliable source.
Kettler reliable? He was so reliable Art bell fired him from his fan
club. Kettler was so reliable, the Firestone, Co. PD monitored his
activities. Kettler was so gullible, he bought a certification
showing the world he was a Certified Psychic, but couldn't discuss
any of the testing or how he was certified. Kettler was so reliable,
he tried to photoshop a wig (looked like a orange cat), onto his bald
head, to show how well one of the products he was touting worked.
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but its just that, your
opinion. In the meantime it stands until there is another scientific
study, not done by big pharma, that compares vaccinated to
unvaccinated.
Actually the study was shown wrong in print, within hours of being
published. The study used faulty data. The author had lied about both
his data (cherry picked) and the results.

Fred's brain fungus
2014-06-04 03:00:27 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.
Debunked by who fred? ...and in your dreams.
I must have been away that day or I would have put in my 2 bob's
worth.
You tried to but with your innumeracy, you failed to grasp the
subject matter.
So you're saying its something about literacy with numbers?
I've got a better qualification than that - literacy in recognising
bullshit.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
That's your opinion fred that the study has been debunked.
You've been debunked as a PSF by a reliable source.
Kettler reliable? He was so reliable Art bell fired him from his fan
club. Kettler was so reliable, the Firestone, Co. PD monitored his
activities. Kettler was so gullible, he bought a certification
showing the world he was a Certified Psychic, but couldn't discuss
any of the testing or how he was certified. Kettler was so reliable,
he tried to photoshop a wig (looked like a orange cat), onto his bald
head, to show how well one of the products he was touting worked.
You know how it goes bob, just because he's an expert in one field,
doesn't make him an expert in everything.
Everybody has their limits, even you.

So who would you call an expert -- the guys who decided the war in
Iraq was justified, who used the doctored dossier of a student to make
their case?

No, Kettler was near enough to being an expert in my opinion.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but its just that, your
opinion. In the meantime it stands until there is another scientific
study, not done by big pharma, that compares vaccinated to
unvaccinated.
Actually the study was shown wrong in print, within hours of being
published. The study used faulty data. The author had lied about both
his data (cherry picked) and the results.
Fred, the study is the nearest thing there is to an impartial study on
vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And big pharma will send out their stooges
to debunk anything and everything that doesn't suit their agenda. Its
irrelevant.

Bob Officer
2014-06-04 03:26:31 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
[...]
But yet you fail to understand, if you do not understand how
uncontrolled respondent Survey is a flawed method of gathering data.

Then there is fact the survey takers personal bias and the places he
advertised/solicited looking for responses.
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
That's your opinion fred that the study has been debunked.
You've been debunked as a PSF by a reliable source.
Kettler reliable? He was so reliable Art bell fired him from his fan
club. Kettler was so reliable, the Firestone, Co. PD monitored his
activities. Kettler was so gullible, he bought a certification
showing the world he was a Certified Psychic, but couldn't discuss
any of the testing or how he was certified. Kettler was so reliable,
he tried to photoshop a wig (looked like a orange cat), onto his bald
head, to show how well one of the products he was touting worked.
You know how it goes bob, just because he's an expert in one field,
doesn't make him an expert in everything.
Everybody has their limits, even you.
He wasn't an expert in any field. No one.

<snip of iraq blather>
Post by Fred's brain fungus
No, Kettler was near enough to being an expert in my opinion.
LOL, you have hitched to a well known kook.

Who once said:
"Well, when you repeat questions, and they are unanswered, and you
repeat them again, you are shown to be a fanatic..."

and

"In addition to the above, the announcement is that prominent
astronomers have photos and others have received *intelligent* radio
transmissions from the object near HALE-BOPP."

And

"I have the integrity to argue principle, and ignore facts. After I
found people accusing me of something I had not done, I thought about
what that would mean if I had. If I had, I realized, there *would*
have been nothing wrong with it. Instead of concentrating on what I
didn't do, I argued the principle -- what a person with integrity
would do."

So bDan said he is ignores facts... and argues what he considers
principle, which are what ever he wishes them to be.

bDan was a kook and recognized widely as one, by everyone.
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but its just that, your
opinion. In the meantime it stands until there is another scientific
study, not done by big pharma, that compares vaccinated to
unvaccinated.
Actually the study was shown wrong in print, within hours of being
published. The study used faulty data. The author had lied about both
his data (cherry picked) and the results.
Fred, the study is the nearest thing there is to an impartial study on
vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And big pharma will send out their stooges
to debunk anything and everything that doesn't suit their agenda. Its
irrelevant.
It wasn't impartial, carole. nor was the person of the method he used
to conduct the "survey". it wasn't really a study.

Duncan
2014-06-04 17:42:51 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
[...]
Its the best we have at the moment since big pharma doesn't want the
studies done and takes the position that it would be unethical to have
a class of unvaccinated subjects to compare with vaccinated.
Of course that is spin so that no such studies are done, so you need
to ask the question, what is big pharma afraid of and why all the
excuses?

Until there are studies done that meet your approval, we go with what
is available. But we also have some other clues that point to the
conclusion that big pharma is pulling the wool over people's eyes that
mass vaccinations are the life saving interventions they claim..

Vaccines Did Not Save Us – 2 Centuries Of Official Statistics
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Post by Fred's brain fungus
No, Kettler was near enough to being an expert in my opinion.
LOL, you have hitched to a well known kook.
As opposed to a PSF?
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
By kook you mean somebody who was an independent thinker.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but its just that, your
opinion. In the meantime it stands until there is another scientific
study, not done by big pharma, that compares vaccinated to
unvaccinated.
Actually the study was shown wrong in print, within hours of being
published. The study used faulty data. The author had lied about both
his data (cherry picked) and the results.
Fred, the study is the nearest thing there is to an impartial study on
vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And big pharma will send out their stooges
to debunk anything and everything that doesn't suit their agenda. Its
irrelevant.
It wasn't impartial, carole. nor was the person of the method he used
to conduct the "survey". it wasn't really a study.
Do you think big pharma's studies are impartial fred?
They hire people to do their studies and pay for the ones that prove
what they want.

The question is - Why is big pharma too scared to have studies done
that compare vaccinated to unvaccinated?
And how scientific is a practise such as vaccination that has never
been scientifically tested?

Why does big pharma think that vaccination doesn't need to be
scientifically tested but traditional remedies that have been in
practise for hundred of years, do?

Duncan
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
george152
2014-06-04 02:11:22 UTC
Post by Fred's brain fungus
Fred's brain fungus
Brought to you by big pharma, where only the best propaganda will do
Attacking any remedies that can't be patented on behalf of big pharma
Carole demonstrates her viscosity.
Slow and thick
george152
2014-06-04 02:09:53 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.
Yup. Why does the silly woman persist?
Is it a viscosity problem?
Slow and thick
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 03:04:40 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
June 3, 2014
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and
Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children
A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED
children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least
2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
Carole stop your sock puppets lying
That study was also debunked within days of being released. IT was
discussed here on MHA. Dissected and found not to be even part true.
Yup. Why does the silly woman persist?
Is it a viscosity problem?
Slow and thick
The study wasn't a real study. It was a sign up and take a survey
done by a anti vaccination homeopath in germany. Most of the
respondents were identified as anti vaccinations in the US. The
results were not detailed enough cross check for accuracy. The
diagnosis or lack of one is full of many doubts, namely the ability
for parents to make proper diagnosis.

http://macstack.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12129
<cite>
The survey was taken on http://vaccineinjury.info/
The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an
internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a
German classical homeopathic practitioner.
</cite>

Carole doesn't understand uncontrolled respondent surveys are
reliable sources of data.

Duncan
2014-06-04 17:45:23 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Clayton
[...]
But what fred doesn't take into account is there is documented
official history that proves that mass vaccination was started long
after these diseases were all on the decline due to improved
nutrition, sanitation, clean water and better living conditions.

Fred
2014-06-04 19:44:45 UTC
Post by Duncan
But what fred doesn't take into account is there is documented
official history that proves that mass vaccination was started long
after these diseases were all on the decline due to improved
nutrition, sanitation, clean water and better living conditions.
Nonsense.

BTW, please explain what happened to your kids when you deprived them of
nutrition, in pursuit of a unproven remedy for head lice that ultimately
failed. Did you lose custody of your kids?
From: "Carole" <***@iimetro.com.au>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: HOMEOPATHY FACTS LIST - 45 FACTS
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:09:19 GMT
Post by Duncan
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:11:43 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Carole"
<snip>
Post by Duncan
Bob Officer is against alternative medicine.
I am against ineffective treatments and irrational risks. Unlike
Carole, I am against [products] which have not been shown to be
effective treatments and have an unknown value and unassessed risk.
You wouldn't know an ineffective treatment if it jumped up and bit
you on the dick.