Health care complaints commission investigates Australian Vaccination Network
Dan
2013-05-29 10:06:15 UTC
http://skep.li/1axIvtb

By state political reporter Sarah Gerathy
Updated 1 hour 51 minutes ago

The New South Wales Health Minister, Jillian Skinner, has told State
Parliament the Health Care Complaints Commission is launching an
investigation into the anti-immunisation group, the Australian
Vaccination Network.

The announcement came after the Opposition raised concerns that the AVN
was using its Facebook page to encourage parents to join up to a
religion, in order to avoid new State Government vaccination laws.

The laws mean unimmunised children will not be able to enrol at child
care centres unless their parents have obtained a formal exemption from
a GP, and childcare centres that enrol unvaccinated children could be
fined up to $4,000.

This morning the AVN posted a message on its Facebook page, encouraging
members to join a religion in order to gain exemption from the new
vaccination laws the State Government announced yesterday.

The post suggested parents could qualify on religious grounds by joining
the 'Church of Conscious Living'.

The Opposition's Dr Andrew McDonald raised the issue in Question Time.

"Minister, what steps will you take to close this loophole?" he said.

After her initial answer, The Health Minister Jillian Skinner later
returned to give this update.

"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.

If passed, the new vaccination laws come into effect next January.
Happy Oyster
2013-05-29 20:24:27 UTC
Post by Dan
[...]
Yeah! ;O)
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
2013-05-29 21:22:55 UTC
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Dan
[...]
Laws are for morons, especially the vaccination laws which result in
brain damage and early death, for those dumb enough to obey.
Happy Oyster
2013-05-31 00:57:19 UTC
On Wed, 29 May 2013 14:22:55 -0700 (PDT), "John H. Gohde"
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Dan
[...]
That is plain bullshit.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
2013-05-31 01:25:15 UTC
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos. :(
Happy Oyster
2013-05-31 01:34:26 UTC
On Thu, 30 May 2013 18:25:15 -0700 (PDT), "John H. Gohde"
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos. :(
That is no freedom, but slavery for the christian esotterism.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
2013-05-31 09:07:07 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos.  :(
That is no freedom, but slavery for the christian esotterism[sic].
There is no such a thing as "esotterism," let alone Christian
varieties.

Just thought that you might want to know.
Happy Oyster
2013-05-31 22:23:34 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos.  :(
That is no freedom, but slavery for the christian esotterism[sic].
There is no such a thing as "esotterism," let alone Christian
varieties.
Just thought that you might want to know.
Wrong.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
Disinformation Vaccine Alarmists Alert!
Happy Oyster
2013-06-03 02:19:41 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos.  :(
That is no freedom, but slavery for the christian esotterism[sic].
There is no such a thing as "esotterism," let alone Christian
varieties.
Just thought that you might want to know.
Wrong.
Disinformation Vaccine Alarmists Alert!
Hm. John H. Gohde warns all because of his disinformation. Amazing.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Dan
2013-05-31 07:10:25 UTC
In article <15042e8b-662f-4c31-949e-
***@bh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos. :(
"Science Psychos" that's a new one :D

You primitivists are always welcome to go live in a cave in the desert.
Bob Officer
2013-05-31 20:39:45 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos. :(
"Science Psychos" that's a new one :D
You primitivists are always welcome to go live in a cave in the desert.
Only after 'odd john' is forced to give up his false teeth provided
by medical science.
--
Bob Officer
"Whoops .... now where did I put that other braincell?

Oh, I'll check up my arse ...get back to ya."
carole hubbard in Message-ID: <f3b680d9-da69-4c7e-99b2-***@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>
John H. Gohde
2013-05-31 20:59:51 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by Dan
"I'm advised that the Health Care Complaints Commission will be
launching an investigation into the AVN," she said.
While it is amazing to learn that countries other than the United
States actually have religious freedom, it is sad to hear about the
Tyranny of the Science Psychos.  :(
"Science Psychos" that's a new one :D
You primitivists are always welcome to go live in a cave in the desert.
Only after 'odd john' is forced to give up his false teeth provided
by medical science.
Actually they were financed by Medical Research. You know, the kind
where pharmacists are carrying on like they were physicians.