picked up a bug
Nadegda
2016-10-01 21:51:24 UTC
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:20:46 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
says...
In case yer wonderin', I get my flu shot in the rear.
That's the fattest part of me.
I get mine in the arm, from a cute little Chinese girl named Catherine.
Did I mention I love ornamental girls long time?
Only dumbass, paranoid and sickly lubbers get flu shots which shots the
government puts who knows what into. It wouldn't surprise me that the
specific,
*old people*, flu shots have something in them that will cause those who
get them to die earlier than they normally would have. The government
seems very anxious that all old people get them.
Think about it. How's the government going to keep Social Security
payments from going into default other than to 1) increase the money
coming in, or 2) decrease the money going out, 3) or both?
Killing off a bunch of idiot old people who like sheep get their flu
shots is a viable option. It will also help ObamaCare get closer to
solvency.
I have NEVER gotten a flu shot and I never will.
I have not had the flu since my high school days.
Wow, that's quite the konspiracy theory, kooky.
--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-10-01 23:39:09 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Wow, that's quite the konspiracy theory, kooky.
Are you able to refute it? No? I thought so.
--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my learned opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
or the ignorant."
Nadegda
2016-10-02 00:08:37 UTC
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 21:51:24 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Wow, that's quite the konspiracy theory, kooky.
Are you able to refute it? No? I thought so.
Burden of proof is on the konspiracy theorist.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-10-02 00:20:19 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Wow, that's quite the konspiracy theory, kooky.
Are you able to refute it? No? I thought so.
Burden of proof is on the konspiracy theorist.
Wrong, as you are implying that since it's a
conspiracy theory that means it's wrong and
therefore you are suggesting I prove a negative?

Oh, the irony! There goes my irony met<<<kaaaBOOOM>>>

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-10-02 00:42:39 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Wow, that's quite the konspiracy theory, kooky.
Are you able to refute it? No? I thought so.
Burden of proof is on the konspiracy theorist.
Wrong, as you are implying that since it's a
conspiracy theory that means it's wrong and
therefore you are suggesting I prove a negative?
Oh, the irony! There goes my irony met<<<kaaaBOOOM>>>
If your ko0ky konspiracy theory were true, why does the Government keep
sending the younger generations who fund social security, off to get
killed or maimed in wars all over the fucking place?
--
Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-10-02 00:50:03 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
If your ko0ky konspiracy theory were true, why does the Government keep
sending the younger generations who fund social security, off to get
killed or maimed in wars all over the fucking place?
So they can replace them with a bunch of illegal aliens who
will vote for even more entitlements until the whole country
is bankrupt and turns to anarchy and the ruling class will
then all grab what's left of it for themselves and there will
be nobody left to put their feet to the fire.

This is how republics always die.

or the ignorant."
Nadegda
2016-10-02 02:28:45 UTC
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 17:42:39 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
If your ko0ky konspiracy theory were true, why does the Government keep
sending the younger generations who fund social security, off to get
killed or maimed in wars all over the fucking place?
So they can replace them with a bunch of illegal aliens who will vote
for even more entitlements until the whole country is bankrupt and turns
to anarchy and the ruling class will then all grab what's left of it for
themselves and there will be nobody left to put their feet to the fire.
This is how republics always die.
There's only one problem with your latest kooky konspiracy theory: illegal
aliens can't vote.

%
2016-10-02 02:45:59 UTC
On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 20:50:03 -0400, Sir Gregory
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
If your ko0ky konspiracy theory were true, why
does the Government
keep sending the younger generations who fund
social security, off
to get killed or maimed in wars all over the
fucking place?
So they can replace them with a bunch of
illegal aliens who will vote
for even more entitlements until the whole
country is bankrupt and
turns to anarchy and the ruling class will then
all grab what's left
of it for themselves and there will be nobody
left to put their feet
to the fire.
This is how republics always die.
There's only one problem with your latest kooky
illegal aliens can't vote.
sure they can they just get ,
a non voting american to vote for them ,
i have 9 people voting for me so ,
that's 9 votes for trump
Janithor
2016-10-02 02:58:33 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
If your ko0ky konspiracy theory were true, why does the Government
keep sending the younger generations who fund social security, off
to get killed or maimed in wars all over the fucking place?
So they can replace them with a bunch of illegal aliens who will vote
for even more entitlements until the whole country is bankrupt and
turns to anarchy and the ruling class will then all grab what's left
of it for themselves and there will be nobody left to put their feet
to the fire.
This is how republics always die.
illegal aliens can't vote.
sure they can they just get ,
a non voting american to vote for them ,
i have 9 people voting for me so ,
that's 9 votes for trump
10, I'll vote for Trump for you.