Meryl Dorey: What is the difference between Skeptics and the Taliban
Dan
2013-08-16 10:57:20 UTC
This person holds a charity license. http://skep.li/14DEJiA

That;s because they are NOT normal. Anyone who is even a little
bit in touch with reality does not abuse others simply because of
differing opinions. Tell me - how do the skeptics and SAVN members
differ in any way from the Taliban or any other religious
fanatics? They have started a Fatwa against anyone who questions
vaccination - even those whose own family members have been
injured or killed by shots. They have no compassion for the pain
of others and many of them are paid trolls working for the
benefits of Big Pharma (you need only look at the number of hours
they spend writing on various online forums to see that).

SAVN are the REAL Australian terrorists and if the law were in any
way just, they would have been cited and charged with the crimes
of harassment, abuse and threats - all of which are illegal
according to Australian Federal and State statutes - years ago.

-Meryl Dorey, 12 August 2013
Happy Oyster
2013-08-18 18:20:02 UTC
Hi, folks, I think it is high tide to assemble a FAQ.

In the TG-1 forum http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo
I think there is A LOT of material already prepared to collect.

When I read about Meryl Dorey advertizing for the swiny "black salve"
fraud, I felt it is long overdue for the Australian law enforcement to
roast her for the rest of her life.

--
TG_1 pwned by FRAUENPOWER
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo