Willing to disprove the "mercury vaccines are poisoning children" claim once and for all.
k***@gmail.com
2013-09-09 07:15:20 UTC
The environmental protection agency lists the maximum safe exposure to mercury as 0.1 micrograms, per kilogram, per day.

I weigh 40 kilograms. That means for one day, my maximum safe exposure would be 4.0 micrograms per day.

In the interest of finally settling this ridiculous debate, I am volunteering myself to have 4.0 micrograms of thiomersal injected into my body every day for one month.

If I do not develop significant neurodegenerative effects from this exposure, which is thousands of times more mercury compound than is in a standard vaccination, it will be empirically proven that vaccines cannot be toxic in this way.

If anyone wishes to assist with this study, please contact me. This is an issue that may someday lead to a pandemic, and in the interests of the global medical community, I am willing to use my own body as a physical proof that this is not dangerous.

I have examined the data most completely, and determined that I should suffer no detrimental effect insofar as neurotoxicity or bioaccumulative degeneration of neuronal pathways. I consider this akin to Dr. Barry Marshall ingesting bacteria to prove that ulceration is caused by a microbe, not stressors.

I eagerly await the reply of the scientific community.
Robert Miles
2013-09-11 05:02:27 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Thimerosal is a mercury-based adjuvant, not a complete vaccine. It leaves out the weakened virus component of the vaccines, so you may need another month with injections of just the weakened virus component of the vaccines.

The research that allegedly proved that mercury-based adjuvants are safe actually proved only that they are as safe as aluminum-based adjuvants. Therefore, you may need a third month with injections of only some aluminum-based adjuvant.

Also, consider that the test you propose would only prove that thimerosal is safe for one adult. Consider thalidomide as a medicine that was proved safe for adults, and then found to be definitely unsafe for unborn children, when taken by their mothers. Look up "thalidomide babies".

A company making vaccines would be a convenient place to get the items to inject, but any financial backing from them for these tests would leave the results open to people saying that they were biased by the vaccine company.

Some research reports I saw recently said that autism can usually be predicted by a pregnant mother's antibodies to the child's brain proteins - which implies that those proteins and those antibodies leak through the placenta. Do you plan to repeat the testing on an unborn child?
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-11 10:10:20 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
Thimerosal is a mercury-based adjuvant, not a complete vaccine. It leaves out the weakened virus component of the vaccines, so you may need another month with injections of just the weakened virus component of the vaccines.
The research that allegedly proved that mercury-based adjuvants are safe actually proved only that they are as safe as aluminum-based adjuvants. Therefore, you may need a third month with injections of only some aluminum-based adjuvant.
Also, consider that the test you propose would only prove that thimerosal is safe for one adult. Consider thalidomide as a medicine that was proved safe for adults, and then found to be definitely unsafe for unborn children, when taken by their mothers. Look up "thalidomide babies".
I will expose myself to any and all compounds found in modern vaccines at a dose twice that of a normal vaccine.

thalidomide is contraindicated for pregnant women, and if a pregnant woman is taking it during pregnancy, it is her own fault if her child is deformed.

I will also cultivate the influenza virus this winter and inactivate it with radiation, this will be documented as well, and I will repeatedly expose myself to it.

I am willing to undergo all of these procedures in the interest of bringing light to fact.

Set some parameters for the study that you believe will definitively prove that these compounds are safe for humans at the doses provided in immunizations, while keeping in mind that I will be taking the maximum safe dosage for each of them, far more than is in said immunizations.

Is this acceptable? I'm going out of my way here to settle this, and no "Big Pharma" person would be willing to poison themselves, if that is in fact what vaccines are; and I have not concluded anything about them yet.
Robert Miles
2013-09-14 04:34:06 UTC
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:10:20 AM UTC-5, Katherine Clairmont wrote:
[snip]
Post by Katherine Clairmont
Post by Robert Miles
Also, consider that the test you propose would only prove that thimerosal is safe for one adult. Consider thalidomide as a medicine that was proved safe for adults, and then found to be definitely unsafe for unborn children, when taken by their mothers. Look up "thalidomide babies".
thalidomide is contraindicated for pregnant women, and if a pregnant woman is taking it during pregnancy, it is her own fault if her child is deformed.
Thalidomide is NOW contraindicated for pregnant women. The thalidomide babies
were almost all born BEFORE it was contraindicated, and are the reason why it was contraindicated.
Post by Katherine Clairmont
Set some parameters for the study that you believe will definitively prove that these compounds are safe for humans at the doses provided in immunizations, while keeping in mind that I will be taking the maximum safe dosage for each of them, far more than is in said immunizations.
Is this acceptable? I'm going out of my way here to settle this, and no "Big Pharma" person would be willing to poison themselves, if that is in fact what vaccines are; and I have not concluded anything about them yet.
I do not have the proper background to set the parameters properly, other than to suggest that you also test an aluminum-based adjuvant to add one more line of evidence using the research showing that thimerosal is about as safe as an aluminum-based adjuvant.

I am no longer able to travel far enough to offer any help in these tests other than the suggestions I've given so far.
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-14 05:15:00 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
[...]
I did not make the claim that an aluminum based adjuvant is as safe as thiomersal, I made the claim that I will subject myself to these chemicals as a guinea pig to see who is REALLY telling the truth about these vaccines.

My hypothesis is that at doses much greater than those found in vaccines, over a longer period of time than these vaccines are present in the body, the exposure of mercury and other components of the vaccines is, in fact, safe up to the EPA's declared maximum safe dosage. I weigh more than a child, so the dosages of mercury, aluminum hydroxide and other vaccine components will be proportional to my body weight.

I make no claims whatsoever, only a hypothesis. Until the science has been done, there is no conclusion either way. It is through this scientific method that I seek to either lend credence to, or to discredit the claims that vaccines are harmful, by exposing myself to doses far greater than are administered clinically. If those far greater doses cause no adverse effects in me, as observed by myself, my scientific partner and any third party who wishes to add any semblance of neutrality they may perceive as lacking, I will have proven that vaccines are safe, even for children, and that those who choose not to vaccinate their children are indeed putting the lives of others in danger without justifiable cause.

I do not mean to offend at all by correcting you, I simply want to be absolutely clear that this is to be an unbiased study, and while I believe that vaccinations are effective at controlling disease, I myself never get the flu vaccination, due to the fact that I don't like being stuck with needles. But we must make sacrifices in the name of scientific honesty, and I will endure this unpleasantness in hope that good, verifiable data is obtained.

I will also have my study reviewed by peers, both at my local university and among this community, though I wish to point out that reviews by those people who are vehemently anti-vaccination are not welcome, as this would bias the data and ruin my study.

Thank you for your time in reading this. I hope we can maintain this atmosphere of academic civility in this particular matter; as I do not wish to engage the more... Opinionated people who I have read the posts of, unless they themselves are willing to be civil.

I will accept questions that my study might be able to answer, but speculation before the results are in would be unwelcome, as I am trying to solve a mutual problem, and any ad hominem attacks will be immediately construed as a disqualification as a peer reviewer.

Once again, thank you for your time, and I hope that working together, we can do some good science, get some hard data and properly answer these questions.
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-14 05:17:30 UTC
I will be excluding thalidomide from this study if it is not contained in modern vaccine preparations; as it is not relevant to the findings of this study, which is to determine if the vaccinations of this day and age are as dangerous as claimed.

Are we in agreement that thalidomide is not a factor in this, due to its having been discontinued? I will not argue that it had deleterious effects, but if it is no longer used, it is no longer relevant to this discussion.
Robert Miles
2013-09-15 04:14:39 UTC
It's now in use again, for non-pregnant adults only, for other purposes. Discontinued for pregnant mothers, and women likely to become pregnant. No real point in using it in your tests; I mentioned it only as an example of a medicine that has very different effects at different ages. I've seen nothing on whether it has ever been used in vaccines; I doubt that it has.
Robert Miles
2013-09-24 15:12:45 UTC
On Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:17:30 AM UTC-5, Katherine Clairmont wrote:
[snip]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.life-extension/EFXiNZKcvUUi
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.med.nutrition/BVgNqk04cIw
Written by someone who is definitely anti-vaccines. However, you may want to investigate the claim that vaccines often contain formaldehyde, and if so, check how much.
Katherine Clairmont
2013-10-04 22:53:52 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
[snip]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.life-extension/EFXiNZKcvUUi
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.med.nutrition/BVgNqk04cIw
Written by someone who is definitely anti-vaccines. However, you may want to investigate the claim that vaccines often contain formaldehyde, and if so, check how much.
I assume my cigarettes contain more formaldehyde than would be in any vaccine. I have not begun the tests due to financial problems, but what I will do is prior to taking large doses of such things, I'm going to pick ONE major "controversial" vaccine, and run a gas chromatography scan of its constituents. After that I'll begin the test proper. My wife will assist in writing down the results as I assume the immune system adjuvants will leave me somewhat delirious at these doses.

I have not forgotten about this, people, but y'know, life got in the way for a while. And maybe for a while longer.

So in the interim, I'd like to be given a list of potentials to test on myself, and then I'll select the most "dangerous" currently-in-use vaccine that is meant for both adults and children.

For science. For truth. For common sense.
Katherine Clairmont
2013-10-04 22:59:13 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
[snip]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.life-extension/EFXiNZKcvUUi
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sci.med.nutrition/BVgNqk04cIw
Written by someone who is definitely anti-vaccines. However, you may want to investigate the claim that vaccines often contain formaldehyde, and if so, check how much.
I'd like to point out further that I'm doing this not for my own benefit but for the benefit of the medical community to which I feel it is every able minded scientist's duty to assist, especially when the anti-vaccine movement is quite literally responsible for the deaths of children all over the world.

It's tragic that while telling someone how to commit suicide is a crime, telling someone not to vaccinate their child is not. Both are equally dangerous, but the latter is more insidious, as it may not kill, but will destroy almost a century of immunity to deadly pathogens, such as polio, smallpox and tuberculosis.
Robert Miles
2013-09-11 05:38:21 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Note that thimerosal is not all mercury, so 4.0 micrograms of thimerosal is not 4.0 micrograms of mercury.

Thimerosal is only one component of vaccines; it leaves out the weakened virus component. Are you planning another month with injections of only the weakened virus component?

The research that allegedly found that mercury-based adjuvants, such as thimerosal, are safe, actually found only that they are no worse than the aluminum-based adjuvants used in some vaccines. Are you planning a third month with injections of some aluminum-based adjuvant?

Your test would show only that thimerosal is safe for one adult, without testing on enough people to show that it is safe for all adults.

Consider thalidomide as a medicine shown to be safe for adults, and then used enough to show that it is definitely unsafe for children not born yet. Look up "thalidomide babies" for details. Why would showing that thimerosal is safe for adults show that it is safe for children? Or are you still a child?

I've seen some recent research articles saying that autism in children can be predicted fairly reliably by testing their mother's blood during pregnancy for certain antibodies to the unborn child's brain. This is enough like autoimmunity to imply that the unborn child's brain proteins, and the mother's antibodies, leak through the placenta. Are you planning to be pregnant during this test?

Companies that make vaccines would be likely places to get the items to inject, but getting any financial aid from them would leave your results open to people saying that the vaccine company biased the results. Are you prepared to avoid this?
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-11 10:04:43 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
I am prepared to take every risk any anti-vaxxer says will kill me or turn me autistic, and double it. I am a transgender woman, I cannot be pregnant.

I will not answer your speculation with further speculation. Give me a list of the scary things that make vaccines dangerous. I will even purchase a "lot" (crate or whatever) of the vaccine considered most dangerous, and take a double dose of that daily. I will take video evidence, have a third party monitor my health and I will take notes myself.

If this is insufficient for you, I cannot help but wonder if the power you believe in themselves told you that it were safe.

Also, my test would show that levels of thiomersal hundreds of times greater than anti-vaxxers claim to be dangerously toxic, to be utterly harmless.

I'll even give you blood samples yourself so you can analyze it spectrographically, to confirm presence of mercury.

I'm no pawn, I'm willing to put my life on the line to prove this. My question is this: If your child were unvaccinated, would you be willing to expose her to measles because she should be able to fight it off with water or some other homeopathic "treatment"? If your child died from measles, would you believe that it's the agenda of "Big Pharma" to kill just enough children that people believe in vaccines?

I'd like to point out that you don't "believe" in science, you follow the scientific method to determine accurate data. If you "believe" that vaccines are dangerous, without any substantiating proof, it is faith. I have a hypothesis that I can test.

If I get sick directly from mercury exposure or antigen exposure or mouse brain exposure, I will put that in my data. Conversely, if I do not, I will put that in my data.

I'm unbiased as to this, I simply seek to test my theories and determine facts through the scientific method. I do not put faith in things that cannot be confirmed.

I will fund this entirely myself, to avoid any bias whatsoever. I will provide financial records of the supplies I purchase.

There will be complete and total transparency, all data recorded will be published and if I am wrong, I will admit it.

Are we square?
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-11 10:31:55 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
Consider thalidomide as a medicine shown to be safe for adults, and then used enough to show that it is definitely unsafe for children not born yet. Look up "thalidomide babies" for details. Why would showing that thimerosal is safe for adults show that it is safe for children? Or are you still a child?
My test will show that if the extreme doses I will be taking, at my body mass of 40 kilograms, does not cause me harm, the minute doses given to children will be equally harmless, considering that children are human, just as I am.

It would be unethical for me to inject children with these substances for the purposes of this test; I will use myself as the subject and ramp up the exposure to a level far surpassing the exposure a child would receive.

I believe this to be an accurate test of the potential danger of these substances, and if there is a minimal adverse effect, or none at all, at the end of the study, I can confidently say that the doses normally provided are safe for those of a body weight lower than mine.

If there is a flaw in my hypothesis, (other than "adults and children are not the same, because toxicity of chemicals remains constant, it is a matter of dosage per kilogram.) I will revise my study to be more accurate.

I have every intention of doing the best, most transparent and comprehensive science I am capable of for this project, and while I do not have any credentials from an academic institution, the scientific method does not require me to have been approved by an university or other academic body in order to utilize the scientific method.

I therefore ask that I am judged only by the results of this study, and not by the fact that I am not a doctor or a nurse or any health care professional. I am, however, willing to use my own name, face and identity for this, as assurance that I am honest about this.

Which is far more than I can say for many of the anti-vaxxers.
Katherine Clairmont
2013-09-11 10:22:02 UTC
You may contact me at ***@gmail.com

that is my real name. I do not hide. I am a woman of science, and I want it to be known as such.

I would like to point out that I have pre-existing medical conditions, that I will also document as excluded from consideration, as a pre-existing condition cannot be caused by this experiment; that would violate causality.