Anti-vaxxer fails to Gag Skeptic
Dan
2013-06-01 04:54:57 UTC
Uh-oh Mr Bolen won't be too pleased by this.

http://skep.li/15jFRdp

The great court attack is over (4/5/2013)Peter Bowditch | The Millenium
Project | RatBags.com

The attempt by Meryl Dorey, former president of the Australian
Vaccination Network,http://skep.li/11JnbBR to abuse the legal system in
order to stop me talking about her and her activities eventually came to
nothing, as it was always going to do. On April 26 the application was
dismissed in Lismore Local Court. I attended by video link and my only
disappointment was that Ms Dorey wasn't visible on the screen I was
looking at when she broke down while arguing with the magistrate after
the decision was handed down. Anyone who wants to waste six months of my
life because they don't like me disparaging their ridiculous and
dangerous ideology can cry in public all they like and the only sympathy
they will get from me is that I will point at them and laugh.

I have ordered a transcript of the proceedings and I will have as full
an analysis of it as copyright allows shortly after it arrives. In the
meantime, here is the timeline of Ms Dorey's action against me. (I have
redacted the names of the two other people that Ms Dorey tried to
intimidate. One of these cases is yet to be heard.)

September 5, 2012 ? Ms Dorey filed three applications for APVO
against me, [Dan R] and [Dan B].

September 20 ? Ms Dorey went on radio and described all three
defendants as criminals and implied that we emailed pornography to
her.

September 27 ? First mention for all three applications in Ballina
Court. Interim orders were placed on [Dan R] and [Dan B]. No order
was placed on me. Applicant was to provide personal and witness
statements by October 11, defendants to respond by October 25.
[Dan R] had his mention adjourned to October 11.

September 27 ? Ms Dorey published a blog post in which she said:
"The judge (sic) declined to grant an interim AVO against the
third defendant, Peter Bowditch". There can therefore be no doubt
that she was at all times aware of the fact that there was no
interim order applying to me.
http://skep.li/15mOYqx

September 28 ? Ms Dorey approved the following comment and allowed
it to be published on the AVN?s blog: "Congratulations! Well done!
As it concerns Bowditch, check out Auslii database. You will find
that he has a criminal record and was incarcerated for aggravated
assault. You may already have done so, but providing the justice
with examples of Bowditch?s internet criminality might prove to
helpful". I have never been convicted of any crime, and it was
this very lie that initiated the context in which I made my
supposed "threat" to Ms Dorey in April, 2012.

October 11 ? Ms Dorey attended Ballina courthouse to file her
statements but was asked to make some corrections and resubmit
them on October 15.

October 11 ? [Dan R] attended Ballina court but Ms Dorey failed to
appear, so the application against [Dan R] was dismissed. Ms Dorey
subsequently successfully applied to have the dismissal annulled.
The grounds for this appeal are not clear, as Ms Dorey had been
present at the court house on the day.

October 14 ? The day before they were submitted to the Court, Ms
Dorey?s three statements were published on Tim Bolen's web site in
an article titled "Australian Skeptics Dragged into Court over
Rape, Mutilation, and Death Threats Against the Australian
Vaccination Network Leadership"
http://skep.li/RsxWzh

October 15 ? Ms Dorey submitted her statement to Ballina Court.

October 25 ? I submitted my response.

November 15 ? Mention in Ballina Court. As I had requested that
the full hearing be conducted in a convenient place for me (I live
in Wentworth Falls) the matter was adjourned to Lismore Court on
December 10 to set a date for my attendance at a hearing by video
link. (Ballina has no video facilities).

December 10 ? Mention adjourned to January 15 to set a date for
hearing by video link.

January 15, 2013 ? Mention to set a hearing adjourned yet again to
February 26. Ms Dorey was given permission to provide the Court
with a supplementary statement. (The statement when supplied
contained no relevant material that could not have been included
in her October, 2012, submission.)

February 6 ? Ms Dorey failed to attend a mediation session with
[Dan B]. As she could not be contacted the mediation had to be
adjourned to a later date.

February 26 ? Date of April 26 set for full hearing by video of
the application against me. The Notice of Listing included a hand
written note from the Court staff instructing me to arrange for my
end of the link.

February 27 ? The April 26 date was vacated and the matter
adjourned (presumably at Ms Dorey's instigation) to a sixth
mention on March 5 to consider either extending the non-existent
interim order on me or to place such an order.

March 5 - The April 26 date for a full hearing was reinstated, and
no interim order was placed on me.

April 8 - Seventh mention - this was an administrative hearing to
record in the court records that I would be appearing by video
link from Parramatta Court on April 26.

April 23 - Ms Dorey published a comment about the AVO proceedings
on Facebook in which she again used the word "criminal" and
announced her imminent victory in court.

April 26 - Case dismissed. And she cried.

Here is a relevant collection of documents submitted to the court. As Ms
Dorey gave her first statement to Tim Bolen it would require hide to the
bone for her to whine about me publishing what she had to say.

http://skep.li/11hroeb Ms Dorey's application for APVO (5/9/2012)

http://skep.li/12VfEfz Ms Dorey's first statement to the Court (Due
11/10/2012, delivered 15/10/2012)

http://skep.li/RsxWzh Comment by Patrick Timothy Bolen (14/10/2012 - Ms
Dorey had provided him with her statements for three AVO applications
before submitting them to the Court Registry. Links to her statements
were later made inactive.)

http://skep.li/15mPN2L My statement in response to Ms Dorey's first
submission (25/10/2012)

http://skep.li/15qj4c4 Ms Dorey's second submission (29/1/2013) Note -
includes undated statement by Ken Dorey.

http://skep.li/14gNJWX Paper about Internet bullying by Professor Brian
Martin of the University of Wollongong. (This was not accepted into
evidence by the Magistrate.)

http://skep.li/139LvLh My response to Ms Dorey's second statement.

http://skep.li/11dz4eb An email with a timeline of the matter that I
sent to the Court on March 3, 2013, expressing my frustration at
unnecessary delay.
John H. Gohde
2013-06-01 10:17:14 UTC
Post by Dan
[...]
So?

Who cares?

Australia contains a landmass of 7,617,930 square kilometres
(2,941,300 sq mi). Cannot you tyrannical nut-jobs find a spot of land
to live on without infringing upon the rights of others to live their
lives as THEY see fit?
Dan
2013-06-01 14:05:11 UTC
In article <1bb21d0f-3783-4aae-a61c-26566ebeb1c9
@s8g2000vbw.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
BruceS
2013-06-01 19:15:35 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
george152
2013-06-01 20:55:03 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
When it comes to caring most of us gladly put our hands up.

Anti-vaccination should be declared a crime and those pursuing such aims
be prosecuted and imprisoned
Happy Oyster
2013-06-01 21:57:25 UTC
Post by george152
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
When it comes to caring most of us gladly put our hands up.
Anti-vaccination should be declared a crime and those pursuing such aims
be prosecuted and imprisoned
EXACTLY!
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Dan
2013-06-03 05:10:02 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
Yes, I am a defendant against one of Ms Dorey's legal actions.
My case will go to a hearing on the 22nd August, I will beable to go
into the details of the case once it has been dealt with by the court.
John H. Gohde
2013-06-03 13:03:16 UTC
Disinformation Vaccine Alarmists Alert!

Vaccination - What the CDC Documents and Science Reveal, 2003, in a
one hour 47 minutes long detailed presentation of the anti-vaccination
evidence by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

http://tinyurl.com/kk5hwjf

It is called video. This is the New Millennium, after all. There is
NOT a damn thing wrong with using video to communicate to the public.
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny has dozens of shorter videos around the Internet
on essentially the same subject.
Disinformation Vaccine Alarmists Alert!
Happy Oyster
2013-06-04 01:58:13 UTC
On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 06:03:16 -0700 (PDT), "John H. Gohde"
Post by John H. Gohde
It is called video.
It is called brain. Something John. H. Gohde is short of.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
2013-06-04 09:48:18 UTC
Science Imbeciles Identifying Themselves Alert!
Bob Casanova
2013-06-04 18:07:13 UTC
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 02:48:18 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "John H. Gohde"
Post by John H. Gohde
It is called video.
It is called brain. Something John. H. Gohde is short of.
Science Imbeciles Identifying Themselves Alert!
That's what he said. Good to know you agree that you're an
imbecile.
--
Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov
John H. Gohde
Bob Officer
2013-06-04 21:21:26 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
It is called video.
It is called brain. Something John. H. Gohde is short of.
Science Imbeciles Identifying Themselves Alert!
That's what he said. Good to know you agree that you're an
imbecile.
I suspect as much a long time ago. That I place him in the bozo bin
file. I am just glad he has decided to identify himself as an
imbecile.
--
Bob Officer
"Whoops .... now where did I put that other braincell?

Oh, I'll check up my arse ...get back to ya."
carole hubbard in Message-ID: <f3b680d9-da69-4c7e-99b2-***@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>
BruceS
2013-06-03 15:58:21 UTC
Post by Dan
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
Yes, I am a defendant against one of Ms Dorey's legal actions.
My case will go to a hearing on the 22nd August, I will beable to go
into the details of the case once it has been dealt with by the court.
Ah, not done yet. Thanks for the reply, and all the best on your
progress with that. Perhaps a class-action lawsuit against the AVN is
in order, with past, current, and potential sufferers of preventable
communicable diseases as the plaintiff class. That could be fun.
Happy Oyster
2013-06-04 01:57:37 UTC
Post by Dan
Post by John H. Gohde
So?
Who cares?
Yourself for one. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the compulsive need to
respond to everything I post.
I also care. So Dan, are you one of the two Dan's that Peter refers to?
If so, have you also finished your defense from the loon's attack, and
if so, with what result? I'd like to see her prevented from abusing the
legal system in such a way or, failing that, the same tactic used
against her. The anti-vaccination folks should be legally prevented
from approaching any children, or parents of children, for the safety of
said children.
Yes, I am a defendant against one of Ms Dorey's legal actions.
My case will go to a hearing on the 22nd August, I will beable to go
into the details of the case once it has been dealt with by the court.
Criminals like Meryl Dorey abuse the legal system. They should be
brought into court for that abuse. The legal system is shit. But the
legal system is a state in the state and does not like to be cheated.
Judges are pavonine and do not like to be made fun of.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
John H. Gohde
2013-06-07 23:44:14 UTC
There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor. Do not attempt to
adjust the screen. I am controlling transmission. I can change the
focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next
few minutes, sit quietly and try to focus on all that you can see and
hear. Repeat to yourself: I am no longer in the land of the Science
Psychos. Tell yourself: There is nothing wrong with my monitor. The
problem is NOT in my mind, but in that dumb primary preventive service
called vaccination.

http://tinyurl.com/mmdmaep

P.S.: That picture at the top of the article is way to big. It is
that way because of a Facebook bug. I am in control. The size of
that picture will be reduced in half, some time tomorrow. Why?
Because moi is ALWAYS in in control.

John H. Gohde
2013-06-01 19:16:46 UTC
Here in the States, I am being bombarded with vaccine advertisements
on the radio constantly.

If vaccines actually worked, then there would be no need for these
advertisements. The use of advertisements by the vaccine industry
speaks well of the fraudulent nature of the vaccine industry.

They figure that if you repeat the same lie long enough and and often
enough some uninformed people might actually buy it.
george152
2013-06-01 20:51:02 UTC
Post by Dan
[...]
And that's the news I like to hear.
The kooks losing against evidence
John H. Gohde

Why are YOU so Evil? Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
george152
2013-06-01 22:42:01 UTC
Post by John H. Gohde
Why are YOU so Evil? Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
Not the sanest response in the world but then insanity appears to be
your forte.
Not inoculating children from deadly avoidable infections..
Now *that* is evil
John H. Gohde
2013-06-01 23:29:19 UTC
Post by george152
Why are YOU so Evil?  Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
Not the sanest response in the world but then insanity appears to be
your forte.
Not inoculating children from deadly avoidable infections..
Now *that* is evil
Moron Alert!

Sadly posts from Science Psychos are all too often public cries for
mental health services. Better watch out for another mass shooting
event in your area by one of these disturbed Science Psychos.

It's funny how readily you choose to make a fool of yourself by
spouting forth on things you know nothing about.

Read what I had posted, again. It is shocking just how stupid YOU
truly are, Geek!

No one cares about the self-centered, moronic comments of an absolute
nobody who is a few beers short of a six pack.
Happy Oyster
2013-06-01 23:56:40 UTC
On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:29:19 -0700 (PDT), "John H. Gohde"
Post by John H. Gohde
Post by george152
Why are YOU so Evil?  Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
Not the sanest response in the world but then insanity appears to be
your forte.
Not inoculating children from deadly avoidable infections..
Now *that* is evil
Moron Alert!
Sadly posts from Science Psychos are all too often public cries for
mental health services. Better watch out for another mass shooting
event in your area by one of these disturbed Science Psychos.
It's funny how readily you choose to make a fool of yourself by
spouting forth on things you know nothing about.
Read what I had posted, again. It is shocking just how stupid YOU
truly are, Geek!
No one cares about the self-centered, moronic comments of an absolute
nobody who is a few beers short of a six pack.
One more piece of prrof which shows the disturbed mind of John H. Gohde.
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Ernie
2013-06-01 23:31:08 UTC
Post by george152
Post by John H. Gohde
Why are YOU so Evil? Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
Not the sanest response in the world but then insanity appears to be
your forte.
Not inoculating children from deadly avoidable infections..
Now *that* is evil
His parents probably never took him to a dentist nor instilled good
habits of dental hygiene in him.

That says it all.
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole hubbard
Post by Ernie
Post by george152
Post by John H. Gohde
Why are YOU so Evil? Are you trying out for the role of Dr. Evil?
Not the sanest response in the world but then insanity appears to be
your forte.
Not inoculating children from deadly avoidable infections..
Now *that* is evil
His parents probably never took him to a dentist nor instilled good
habits of dental hygiene in him.
That says it all.
some how I doubt that any male siring such trash could be named on the
birth certificate
Sylvia Else
2013-06-05 00:44:30 UTC
Post by Dan
Uh-oh Mr Bolen won't be too pleased by this.
http://skep.li/15jFRdp
The great court attack is over (4/5/2013)Peter Bowditch | The Millenium
Project | RatBags.com
The attempt by Meryl Dorey, former president of the Australian
Vaccination Network,http://skep.li/11JnbBR to abuse the legal system in
order to stop me talking about her and her activities eventually came to
nothing, as it was always going to do.
Indeed. One has to wonder whether she obtained legal advice first.

Sylvia.
george152
2013-06-05 02:40:22 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by Dan
Uh-oh Mr Bolen won't be too pleased by this.
http://skep.li/15jFRdp
The great court attack is over (4/5/2013)Peter Bowditch | The Millenium
Project | RatBags.com
The attempt by Meryl Dorey, former president of the Australian
Vaccination Network,http://skep.li/11JnbBR to abuse the legal system in
order to stop me talking about her and her activities eventually came to
nothing, as it was always going to do.
Indeed. One has to wonder whether she obtained legal advice first.
As a bye I've found such people to be so arrogant that they believe they
don't need legal advice or any other sort of advice
John H. Gohde
Bob Officer
2013-06-05 03:39:20 UTC
On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 10:44:30 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by Dan
Uh-oh Mr Bolen won't be too pleased by this.
http://skep.li/15jFRdp
The great court attack is over (4/5/2013)Peter Bowditch | The Millenium
Project | RatBags.com
The attempt by Meryl Dorey, former president of the Australian
Vaccination Network,http://skep.li/11JnbBR to abuse the legal system in
order to stop me talking about her and her activities eventually came to
nothing, as it was always going to do.
Indeed. One has to wonder whether she obtained legal advice first.
<cough>
bolen?
</cough>

Dan
She did not. She is unrepresented.
Bob Officer
2013-06-06 01:40:14 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 08:49:25 +0800, in misc.health.alternative, Dan
Post by Dan
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by Dan
Uh-oh Mr Bolen won't be too pleased by this.
http://skep.li/15jFRdp
The great court attack is over (4/5/2013)Peter Bowditch | The Millenium
Project | RatBags.com
The attempt by Meryl Dorey, former president of the Australian
Vaccination Network,http://skep.li/11JnbBR to abuse the legal system in
order to stop me talking about her and her activities eventually came to
nothing, as it was always going to do.
Indeed. One has to wonder whether she obtained legal advice first.
Sylvia.
She did not. She is unrepresented.
she "has a fool for a client?"
--
Bob Officer
"All I'm saying is if you find chung as annoying and ridiculous as the

and now you see why carole is considered confused.
John H. Gohde
2013-06-06 13:15:17 UTC
Watching a 2 hour long video is NOT necessary at all.

I was able to put the important concepts into just a few hundred
words.

http://tinyurl.com/mmdmaep

Unfortunately, the sole YouTube video that nailed the topic, in just a
few minutes, barred their vid from being embedded in HTML coding. So
here it is.

http://tinyurl.com/kl2lozm