Autism and the correlation to vaccine schedule
Reg Griswold
2013-07-12 13:08:12 UTC
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm

"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America, twelve years
after a mercury-containing preservative, thimerosal, was added to the
whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine. In the 1950s, with only four
recommended vaccines, the incidence of autism was 1 in 10,000
children.

As more vaccines were recommended, the incidence of autism increased
dramatically. By 1981, children received 135 micrograms of mercury in
vaccines. The incidence of autism increased to 1 in 2600 children.
Children in 1996 received 246 micrograms of mercury in vaccines and
the incidence of autism was about 1 in every 350 children.

Today, 13 vaccines are recommended with varying numbers of
booster shots. The number of shots ranges from 50 to over 100 in some
areas. The incidence of autism now averages about 1 in every 150
children by some estimates and it is still increasing.

In one study, children who receive vaccinations containing thimerosal
have six times the amount of autism as those who received a vaccine
free of thimerasol. Parents report to me that many cases of autism
symptoms begin after a vaccination. "

Reg

"Trust us, we're experts!"
Bob Officer
2013-07-12 13:35:07 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 23:08:12 +1000, in misc.health.alternative, Reg
Post by Reg Griswold
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America,
No, stupid, it was the 1st time it was written up and described in a
paper.

this could be compared to saying tetanus didn't exist until after it
was discovered that lockjaw was caused by a specific virus.
--
Bob Officer
"Whoops .... now where did I put that other braincell?

Oh, I'll check up my arse ...get back to ya."
carole hubbard in Message-ID: <f3b680d9-da69-4c7e-99b2-***@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>
Clayton
2013-07-12 18:07:20 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America,
No, stupid, it was the 1st time it was written up and described in a
paper.
But idiot, I thought nothing existed until it was written officially
into a document or law.
Isn't that how it goes idiot?

And tell us moron, the reason why autism wasn't described until 1943.
Post by Bob Officer
this could be compared to saying tetanus didn't exist until after it
was discovered that lockjaw was caused by a specific virus.
Trust the idiot of mha, to always find some way of countering any
information that is put EXCEPT if it comes from big pharma, then it is
accepted without question.

The pharmaceutical pawn has spoken and what an idiot he is too.

Bob / fred is the baldy bloke in the video below the sig.

Clayton

Harold and Kumer Interrogation scene

Reg Griswold
2013-07-12 18:10:19 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
this could be compared to saying tetanus didn't exist until after it
was discovered that lockjaw was caused by a specific virus.
Trust the idiot of mha, to always find some way of countering any
information that is put EXCEPT if it comes from big pharma, then it is
accepted without question.
The pharmaceutical pawn has spoken and what an idiot he is too.
Bob / fred is the baldy bloke in the video below the sig.
Clayton
Harold and Kumer Interrogation scene
http://youtu.be/TMtP2_ARY28
Good call Clayton,
I would have said that but think its a waste of time trying to reason
with these obvious pharma plants put in ng to disrupt threads in
favour of status quo.

Reg

"Trust us, we're experts!"
Ernie
2013-07-12 19:00:23 UTC
<snip>
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Clayton
The pharmaceutical pawn has spoken and what an idiot he is too.
<snip>
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Clayton
Clayton
<snip>
Post by Reg Griswold
Good call Clayton,
Oh no, carole hubbard is talking to herself again (one sock to another)!

When will it end?
Post by Reg Griswold
I would have said that but think its a waste of time trying to reason
with these obvious pharma plants put in ng to disrupt threads in
favour of status quo.
Oh no, the old 'pharma plants' (aka 'pharma dupes') charge . . . as if
any of crazy carole's claims can proven.

Who disrupts the ng more with her nonsense than carole?
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
Post by Reg Griswold
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America,
No, stupid, it was the 1st time it was written up and described in a
paper.
But idiot, I thought nothing existed until it was written officially
into a document or law.
Isn't that how it goes idiot?
And tell us moron, the reason why autism wasn't described until 1943.
because it had several different very derogatory names and usually if
the person survived childhood, families kept them locked away and
hidden. the most common terms used to describe people which had
autism was "simple minded", "simpletons", "retarded". Most children
with autism didn't survive childhood or the initial condition fevered
which triggered it.

You know the problem with you carole is you read very narrowly, and
skip over anything which might be slightly technical even brake you
out of your narrow bias point of view. IIRC several writers in the
1500's actually described people with autism like symptoms.
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
this could be compared to saying tetanus didn't exist until after it
was discovered that lockjaw was caused by a specific virus.
Trust the idiot of mha, to always find some way of countering any
information that is put EXCEPT if it comes from big pharma, then it is
accepted without question.
You don't have information, Carole, you have lies, misrepresent
biased opinions you try to pass as facts and lots of nonsense.

You're favorite thing to ask is what happened to all the alties that
used to be in this group. the Answer is you drove them away. The
stuff you post forced them to rethink their belief system and that
just drove them away.
Post by Clayton
The pharmaceutical pawn has spoken and what an idiot he is too.
Bob / fred is the baldy bloke in the video below the sig.
Nope this is another misrepresentation of fact by you carole, I am
not in that video.

Stop lying.

Ernie
2013-07-13 00:34:11 UTC
Post by Clayton
The pharmaceutical pawn has spoken and what an idiot he is too.
Bob / fred is the baldy bloke in the video below the sig.
Nope this is another misrepresentation of fact by you carole, I am
not in that video.
Stop lying.
carole has per-conceived notions of reality, which are assisted by her
imagination. she not only doesn't follow technical disclosures, but she
doesn't yield to those who do follow them. It's one thing not to
understand technical details. It's quite another to think one knows as
much and discount the ones who do.

carole is a simple ass, trying very hard to go against the grain.

The only thing she accomplishes is making everyone observe her folly.

she really needs to find a better, more effective way of getting the
discontent out of her system, than posting nonsense in a ng.

perhaps a vigorous daily exercise regimen would do it.
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
On 7/12/2013 9:08 AM, Reg Griswold wrote:

<snip>

Oh no . . . more nonsense from carole hubbard.

When will it end?
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole hubbard
On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:33:18 +1000, in misc.health.alternative, Reg
Post by Reg Griswold
[...]
But yet, is it the thermiserol or just the whole concept of
vaccination that is causing the problem? Maybe thermiserol was just a
red herring ...maybe they reluctantly agree to remove it but the
problem persists because the whole concept of vaccination is wrong.
why don't you tell it to Ian and Linda Williams, whose child nearly
died from tetanus?
What if the human body has the ability to kill any foreign invaders
Eat if the human body had the ability to spout wings and fly?
Seriously carole you are being more and more of an idiot every day.
If this is what you believe is thinking out of the box ...
... it is just plain being stupid.
carole <-- an idiot, and her own words have made her so.
Post by Reg Griswold
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America, twelve years
One of the FIRST published descriptions of autism, was in 1566 in
Martin Luther's _Table_Talk_, published in Eisleben, Germany. almost
400 years before carole's date above.
Not much accuracy in the claptrap that carole posts.
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
Post by Reg Griswold
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
"The first case of autism occurred in 1943 in America, twelve years
One of the FIRST published descriptions of autism, was in 1566 in
Martin Luther's _Table_Talk_, published in Eisleben, Germany. almost
400 years before carole's date above.
Not much accuracy in the claptrap that carole posts.
And she doesn't know enough to do basic fact checking.

Ernie
2013-07-14 11:01:32 UTC
“There are unanswered questions about vaccine safety. . . . No one
should be threaterned by the pursuit of this knowledge.” (Bernadine
Healy, MD, former director, National Institutes of Health (NIH) and
former health editor, U.S. News & World Report)
Got a date for this quote?
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:01:32 -0400, in misc.health.alternative, Ernie
Post by Ernie
“There are unanswered questions about vaccine safety. . . . No one
should be threaterned by the pursuit of this knowledge.” (Bernadine
Healy, MD, former director, National Institutes of Health (NIH) and
former health editor, U.S. News & World Report)
Got a date for this quote?
look at the quote itself. After the word "safety" and before the "No
one should" IS that a pause, hesitation or an indication of the
removal of other words. Where was the statement made and context of
the statement.

It appears to be cherry picked, edited and out of context.

also there is a misspelling in the citation.

There is also a dozen different version of this citation on the net.
this edited version seem to originated off the cover of a book. No
context given.

From the book cover:

“There are unanswered questions about vaccine safety. We need studies
on vaccinated populations based on various schedules and doses as
well as individual patient susceptibilities that we are continuing to
learn about. No one should be threatened by the pursuit of this
knowledge. Vaccine policy should be the subject of frank and open
debate, with no tolerance for bullying. There are no sides—only
people concerned for the well-being of our children.”

—Bernadine Healy, M.D., former director, National Institutes of
Health (NIH), and former health editor, U.S. News & World Report

Slightly different meaning, isn't it? It answers the question of what
was left out of the quote and really damns carole, again, for the use
of edited and misrepresenting citations. It however doesn't give time
or place of the citation was it during her tenure as director of NIH?

The use of deceptive quotes to sell products (book) of dubious worth.
The possible deception that Healy endorses the anti vaccine movement
is really questionable.

Ernie
2013-07-14 17:55:30 UTC
Post by Ernie
[...]
carole's manipulation of this quote essentially amounts to a form of
bullying, the very thing Healy cautions against.

carole has difficulty with the truth. Nothing she spouts or opines can
be trusted. At some point she will make a serious mistake with her
purveyance of falsehood and be required to face consequences.
--
"I do binge a little here and there - so what?" - carole
Post by Ernie
[...]
carole accuses me of false skepticism. What is wrong with looking for
fallacies, false and out of context citations? The book in question
uses dozen of citations trying to hype itself and mixes edited and
misconstrued citations of real authorities like Healy with quotations
of false authorizes like Haley, Blaylock and Whitaker.

Ernie
2013-07-14 17:57:07 UTC
Post by Ernie
“There are unanswered questions about vaccine safety. . . . No one
should be threaterned by the pursuit of this knowledge.” (Bernadine
Healy, MD, former director, National Institutes of Health (NIH) and
former health editor, U.S. News & World Report)
Got a date for this quote?
look at the quote itself. After the word "safety" and before the "No
one should" IS that a pause, hesitation or an indication of the
removal of other words. Where was the statement made and context of
the statement.
It appears to be cherry picked, edited and out of context.
also there is a misspelling in the citation.
There is also a dozen different version of this citation on the net.
this edited version seem to originated off the cover of a book. No
context given.
For the record, would you be kind enough to cite the name of the book
and it's author?
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Post by Ernie
[...]
http://www.vaccineepidemic.com/

Edited by Habakus and Holland, neither which are experts in the
medical profession. One, however, is a JD.

The book seems to be a collection of articles without merit by people
which have little or no expertise in the field that are speaking
about. such un-notables authors like tenpenny, wakefield, olmstead,
and blaxill.

Ms holland seem to be connect with a group called "center for
personal rights" but seem to ignore the concept of "personal
responsibilities."

the false/misrepresented citation comes from the book cover:

http://www.vaccineepidemic.com/

This is the actual citation from the scrolling banner here:
line 87 of the page source:
<cite>
studies on vaccinated populations based on various schedules and
doses as well as individual patient susceptibilities that we are
continuing to learn about. No one should be threatened by the pursuit
of this knowledge. Vaccine policy should be the subject of frank and
open debate, with no tolerance for bullying. There are no sides—only
people concerned for the well-being of our children.”</p>
</cite>
and
<cite>
Line 88 of the page source:
Institutes of Health (NIH), and former health editor, <em>U.S. News
&amp; World Report</em></p>
</cite>

I found no other published source of the statement so it is
unvarifable at this time. I did find many web cites using what seems
to be the cover of the book, as a source.

Woody
2013-07-15 00:38:25 UTC
Post by Ernie
[...]
Holland was mentioned by Bolen in one of his recent recent therapy
journal entries.

I haven't read or otherwise examined this book, so I can't speak
specifically to it's content. But I would hope someone who is billed as
having a Juris Doctor degree and employed as a 'Research Scholar for NYU
School of Law' would have some penchant for the truth.
Post by Bob Officer
The book seems to be a collection of articles without merit by people
which have little or no expertise in the field that are speaking
about. such un-notables authors like tenpenny, wakefield, olmstead,
and blaxill.
Ms holland seem to be connect with a group called "center for
personal rights" but seem to ignore the concept of "personal
responsibilities."
It isn't balanced to promote one without the other.

Those who are fair, balanced, and interested in truth weigh all
sides and points of view.
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Isn't that special.

Healy passed away in 2011, so she's not around to object to any
misinterpretation of her words, or to words attributed to her that she
did not utter.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Ernie
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
"Men are bullies, they start and conduct all the wars.
All pedophiles and rapists are men. Practically all
murderers and criminals are men. All secret societies
that plot against the world are populated by men. All
big corporations that rob and loot the world's resources
are run by men." - carole hubbard the man-hater
Post by Ernie
[...]
The problem is legal research and medical research are two different
things. The ability to evaluate the evidence, and determine the value
and weight to the evidence is not the same in the legal field as
medical research. Medical research relies on upon stats rather than
precedence, far more than legal research.
Post by Woody
Post by Bob Officer
The book seems to be a collection of articles without merit by people
which have little or no expertise in the field that are speaking
about. such un-notables authors like tenpenny, wakefield, olmstead,
and blaxill.
Ms Holland seem to be connect with a group called "center for
personal rights" but seem to ignore the concept of "personal
responsibilities."
It isn't balanced to promote one without the other.
Those who are fair, balanced, and interested in truth weigh all
sides and points of view.
And nothing in the reviews suggest this book is "frank and
open debate, with no tolerance for bullying". Indeed, more than one
of the people which has written a chapters for this book, is well
known as sitting in audiences and shouting and bully other people
which actually know far more in the medical field than they do.
Post by Woody
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Amazing and convenient, isn't it? I hope they can produce a signed
statement that she actually reviewed the book as claimed.
Post by Woody

Woody
2013-07-15 11:30:57 UTC
Post by Ernie
[...]
Agreed. Someone with a JD has no qualification for serving as 'editor'
of a book making claims about the alleged etiology of a medical
condition without the assistance of people with expertise in
relevant medical research.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Woody
Post by Reg Griswold
[...]
Both my brother and I have Autism. Autism has been in our family for at least 3 generations, though not diagnosed until after my brother and I were born. Both of our grandmas have been suspected of Autism, and if you're such an expert, then can you tell us exactly where these vaccines were when our grandmas were children?